Get the Best Exposure Possible with Co-Development!
The virtual meeting will be co-developed and planned to achieve scientific integrity, objectivity and balance.
The physician organization (TPMRC) has ultimate authority over all decisions and is accountable to ensure that the administrative, educational and ethical accreditation standards for group learning activities are met.
Co-developed with Your Company
Co-development is defined by the Royal College as the process by which two or more organizations — at least one of which must be a physician organization — prospectively collaborate to develop and implement an accredited educational activity, learning resource or tool.
- Speaker honoraria included in cost of activity
- List of participants is provided
- Logo on program, graphics and certificate of participation
- Needs assessments are provided at the close of each activity
- CPD Activity administrative support provided
$5,000 per Friday.
Contact Heather Dow, email@example.com