REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Print, Share, Post!
Join us for an exclusive lunch symposium opportunity!
- Unopposed talk.
- Dedicated plenary session with all delegates. Room is provided at no charge.
- Basic Audio Visual is supplied at no additional cost.
- "Resetting Brain Circuits” with Neurosurgery
- Treating the patient with persistent Neck Pain
- Treating Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Updates in treating the patient with Stroke
- Managing Spasticity in Brain Disorders
- Managing Spasticity in Spinal Cord Disorders
- Treating the patient with challenging Headaches
- Best treatments for Shoulder Pain & Adhesive Capsulitis
- New monoclonal antibodies for chronic pain
The Toronto Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Conference (Toronto PM&R Conference) is a one-day conference, November 22, 2019, to bring together superb experts to give high impact interactive lectures and to disseminate cutting-edge information on topics pertinent to the field of PM&R.
For more information on the program schedule, click here.
Accreditation: This program has been accredited by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Quebec Chapter for up to 5.00 Mainpro-M1 hours.
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada for 5.00 hours. This program has been reviewed and approved by the Canadian Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Continuing Professional Development Committee.
Target Audience: Faculty and Resident Physiatrists & PM&R specialists, Trauma, MSK & Pain specialists.
Other Specialties of Interest: family physicians & general practitioners, neurologists, neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, trauma specialists, pain & sports medicine specialists, nurses, physical & occupational therapists, social workers, and psychologists.
Purpose: To bring together superb experts to give high impact interactive lectures and to disseminate cutting-edge information on topics pertinent to the field of PM&R. This yearly University of Toronto PM&R Division conference will address different topics each year.
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to update physiatrists on rehabilitation after trauma including:
- Manage patients with common pain syndromes
- Develop a plan for addressing spasticity in patients with brain and spinal cord disorders
- Discuss the role of brain circuitry in neurological disorders
- Apply latest concepts and treatments for patients with stroke
The organizing committee reserves the right to cancel the Toronto Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Conference and return all fees in the event of insufficient registration. The liability of the Toronto Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Conference is limited to the registration fee. The Toronto Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Conference will not be responsible for any losses incurred by registrants, including but not limited to airline.